Your privacy is important to us and we operate by these principles:
- For each visit to our web page, the web server automatically recognises your domain name. We collect your domain name, information on what pages you access or visit, and information you volunteer, such as your name and mailing address, e-mail address, survey information and/or site registrations.
- We may use your personal information to send you information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by email to Australiacommunications.Merisant@merisant.com.
- We use the information volunteered by you for marketing purposes. At times this information is shared with other reputable organisations to allow them to contact you for marketing purposes. You may also receive mailings from these organisations. If you do not wish us to provide your information to unrelated organisations, you can have your name put on our do-not-share list by sending an email to Australia communications. Merisant@merisant.com.
- clubequal.com may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law. We may also disclose your personal information to our related companies and service providers (both inside and outside Australia). We may also disclose information to any entity to which we propose to assign any part of our business.
- We take commercially reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify any information which we have collected from you which we no longer require.
- We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
- We take commercially reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you believe that there is a problem with any information we hold about you, please notify us.
- If, at any time, you believe that clubequal.com has not adhered to these principles or you do not consent to your information being used, please notify us by email to the Senior Marketing Manager at Australiacommunications.Merisant@merisant.com. We will use all commercially reasonable efforts to determine and correct the problem promptly.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
All contents of this website are: Copyright © 2010 Merisant Company 2 Sarl. All rights reserved. Equal® is a registered trademark of Merisant Company 2 Sarl.
We reserve the right to:
modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website and/or change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to regularly determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the website.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
In an attempt to provide increased value to you, we may provide links to other websites or resources. We have provided these resources as having some value and relevance but their development and maintenance are not under our control. As such, we are not responsible for the content of such websites and resources, their expressed opinions, directly or indirectly, and other links provided by these resources.
Merisant controls and operates this site from Australia, and makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other jurisdictions. If you use this site from other jurisdictions, you are responsible for compliance with application laws. By downloading or using content or features of this site, you assume responsibility for doing so under the law that applies in the jurisdiction(s) where you are located.
Subject to any terms that are implied by law and cannot be excluded, the information on this website is offered without any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to its accuracy, reliability or any other matter, we do not warrant or represent that the information contained on this site will be free of errors or omissions, and we assume no liability for any errors or omissions in the content of the website. To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall we be liable for any actual, special, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of or the inability to use the information provided on this website and we cannot accept any liability in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices.
MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which this website is offered.
This agreement is governed by the laws of New South Wales.
© 2007 Merisant Company 2 Sarl. All rights reserved. Equal® is a registered trademark of Merisant Company 2 Sarl.